Monday, December 14, 2009

Ginga's Bachelors of the Week

Zoosk Bachelors of the Week!

Max is single and looking for someone. I'm busy this week, but if you'd like to date him write and tell us. Max is a great guy, but I'll let him do the talking:

Hi, my name is Max.Ireally liked ur foto and descrption below , im single and looking for some one i donnt know myself. Dont worry im not psyho and im not asking for date, just whanted to write to u. I hope u got it wright.

Buy.

Carl is a real up-front guy. He has many more attributes that he likes to show-off but I couldn't publish them on this blog (unless we want this shut down faster than you can say blogging in China):

ur, nice, add, me. x


Meet James. He's 25, listens to Rod Stewart and has a 15 year old son who doesn't live with him. His ideal date: 'a meal with soft lighting, candles, peach-colored sunsets and maybe a perfect bottle of wine to a perfect evening and let's just see if after popping that first bottle there's more to come..; )




(Yes someone actually wrote these on my internet dating profile. Yes I have an internet profile. Long story. Ask Minga)

1 comment:

Dangerous Gladys said...

he's 25 and has a 15 year old son?? His story must be told to the world...

Related Posts with Thumbnails