Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Guilty by Default

This tragic tale was inspired by real life events…

Sometimes in life we all do things we regret but true courage is measured by ones strength to admit these crimes and face the consequences like a real woman. By running away, you’ve not only cheated your victims but you’ve cheated YOURSELF!

On a day I care to forget, I fell victim to a horrific crime. I lost all sense of worth and it’s taken me a very long time to forgive. But forgiveness has helped me get my life back. I just wanted my life back…

You hear that b**** - I forgive you!


THE CRIME SCENE: Two Cubicles - One “Engaged” & One “Vacant”

Engaged Cubicle: The Assailant is seemingly very busy.

Vacant Cubicle: The Innocent Victim enters.

Engaged Cubicle: The Assailant makes a quick exit from the crime scene leaving behind
undeniable lingering evidence.

Vacant Cubicle: The Innocent Victim appears from behind closed doors unaware of the
grave consequences that were about to unfold before her very eyes.

**Suddenly the eyes glaze over in pain, tears are streaming and lunch suddenly makes its appearance again**

The Crime Scene: The Silent Witness enters. But was this five minutes too late? Could her
arrival moments before, have altered the course of events that followed? Would they have been witness to the real culprit of such a heinous crime? Suddenly, her accusing eyes meet that of the Innocent Victim.

The Innocent Victim feels the silent accusations piece through the heart like a burning steak! In a moment of sheer panic she turns to her God. But will this God ever be able to save her the fate that is DEATH BY EMBARRASSSMENT…

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails