Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Spiritual Group or Deviant Cult

Let me set the Scene:

Place - Party in Zone 1.
People - A random bunch of randoms…
Caustic Humour - Yes

Host: Hey, let me introduce you to *****. They are friends of mine from *** ***** *****.

**For fear of being 'taken out', I am going to conveniently forget the name of this Cult, ooops I mean Spiritual Group**

The Leader: Hi. You look familiar.

Me: Oh okay. We may have seen each other somewhere, but I don’t recall.

The Leader: Where do you work?

Me: I work near Charing Cross, kind of at the top of the Queens road.

The Leader: Have you heard of a place called Heaven?

Me & My Silent Thoughts: Yes, that's where I'm going when I die.

The Leader: It’s a club in Charing Cross. Have you heard of it?

Me: No. I’ve never heard of it.

The Leader: Have you heard of Canal Street in Manchester?

Me & My Silent Thoughts: Where is this going?!

Me: Yes.

The Leader: Did you know that if you remove the letter C from Canal Street, you are left with Anal Street.

Me: (Blank stare holding his gaze)

Me: Oh yeah!

The Leader: (Smiling)

Me & My Silent Thoughts: Do I remind him of a gay man?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails