Monday, June 7, 2010

Repel of the Week: "Ne partez pas sans moi"


In this week's Repel of the Week, the names of the repeller, the (hot) repellee and the witness to the repel have obviously been changed, to protect their identities. Although Camilien was obviously me.

* * *

Ext. Montreal. A park home to a number of beavers. A sunny Sunday afternoon.

WALTERUS: Lydéric, this is my friend Camilien from France.

LYDERIC: Enchanté.

CAMILIEN: Enchanté.

LYDERIC (to CAMILIEN): So what brings you and your lovely blue eyes that look so much like my boyfriend's to Montreal?

CAMILIEN (coyly): Lots of things.

WALTERUS (to LYDERIC): Will you be coming out with us tonight?

LYDERIC: I will if Camilien's coming.

WALTERUS: Oh, he'll be there. The only thing that he's got planned for tomorrow is a trip to Charlemagne.

LYDERIC: Why?

WALTERUS: Because that's Céline Dion's hometown.

LYDERIC: But Camilien, you seemed cool.

CAMILIEN: But I am!

LYDERIC: I said seemED.

Exit LYDERIC.

2 comments:

Minga Ginga said...

Hil-arious. You truly outdid yourself in front of them Quebecois...

Minga Ginga said...

also your fake names are absolutely brilliant.

Related Posts with Thumbnails