Sunday, December 11, 2011

The End? MY End!

OMG, Minga is SUCH a drama queen. It wasn't "the end". It was just that none of us had anything interesting to say for the time being.

I can't really say that I have anything interesting to say now. OK, so I've repelled a few times since my last post. Let's just say that the men of the Benelux region haven't been kind to me. This year, I've repelled the "Be" and the "Lux". Now, I just need to repel the "Ne", and then I'll have completed my collection. Oh yeah, and I also repelled a Pole. It's like the Small World of Repelling.

Where, you may ask, do I find the strength to deal with my lot (apart from knowing that Minga's lot is worse than mine)? One answer is music. Particularly music that basically no one else likes (or would admit to liking). For "I'm like a Brand New Bitch" (in French, "Je suis comme une Toute Nouvelle Pétasse"). Love you, Anjulie!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails